Articles written in English are listed here. For a summary of “Comfort Women of the Empire” by Yuha Park, please refer to this article.
- The ‘comfort women’ issue after the fall of Park Geun-hye [East Asia Forum] 2017-02-09
- The debate over South Korea’s ‘comfort women’ [Al Jazeera] 2017-01-31
- Professor Bruce Cumings’ Endorsement (Jan 17, 2017) 2017-01-17
- Professor Noam Chomsky’s Endorsement (Jan 16, 2017) 2017-01-16
- Park Yuha: Should ‘other voices’ be punished?
The final statement of the criminal trial2017-01-13
- Prosecutors seek three years in prison for professor who wrote about comfort women [The Hankyoreh] 2016-12-21
- Park Yuha and Takeshi Nakajima talk on ‘Comfort Women’ issue 2016-09-26
- Comfort women issue: A message to students in Western society 2016-09-25
- New York Times: Disputing Korean Narrative on ‘Comfort Women,’ a Professor Draws Fierce Backlash 2016-07-25
- Protest statement against the Park Yu-ha ‘s indictment (朴裕河氏の起訴に対する抗議声明, EN) 2015-11-26
- Statement against the Indictment of Professor Yuha Park 2015-11-26
- Rightists distort author Park Yu-ha’s views on ‘comfort women’, Jeff Kingston 2015-07-25
- Genichiro Takahashi, ‘Comfort women’ denied ownership of their memories 2014-12-24
- Yuha Park, How We Should Consider the Comfort Women Issue Based on Discussions between Ikuhiko Hata and Yoshiaki Yoshimi 2013-06-01